Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Friday, September 25, 2009

A Line Dress and Bucket Pants



I wanted to take pictures of Bucket and his cousins so I made this little dress for Miss Hadlee and these pants for Bucket .. thats why I call them Bucket Pants :) I didn't use a pattern for either of them and it was surprisingly easy. The detail on the front of the dress isn't as perfect as I would like but I'm learning that everything doesn't always HAVE to be perfect. I made the pants by tracing a pair of his existing pants. I wanted the pants to grow with him as he gets taller so I added the yellow lining that makes an extra cute cuff while folded up. I also plan on making a tie out of the same fabric for Tyden, the kids are SOO excited to all coordinate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!