Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Friday, March 12, 2010

SHOUT OUT TO THE PARENTAL UNITS!!!


Ok girls, I just wanted to do a quick little post to THANK my totally freakin' awesome parents!! Seriously, they ordered this little bundle for me and it came today!! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, I am sooo excited!! They are the best, I them!!

Seriously, I know that MOST of you probably already have one of these, and I'm so behind (I've been using my sistas little one), but I can't wait to create all sorts of fun little things. Only problem is that I'm not very tech-savvy ... SERIOUSLY, I'm not. So, any pointers/tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated. I got a super awesome SUPERMAN cartridge and all the different layers are confusing ... I guess I just have to practice!!

5 comments:

  1. what eactly is in that bundle? it looks fantastic! Do you have the design studio? if not that is my tip, it is a must have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday at TGC. And your blog is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! I used to think these were just for scrapbooking. But I have seen SO many wonderful items for the home made with the cricut lately that now I totally want one. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica-
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, so sweet of you! I so want one of these, so many amazing, creative things you can do with them and not just for scrapbooking. Lucky you! I'm really enjoying looking around your blog, Have a wonderful day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to have stumbled across your blog. Its wonderful and just my kind of read. When you have a chance come visit me at my crafty blog.

    I'm off to snoop around!!

    http://www.craftychicmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!