Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!!

I know I already said this, but WOWZA!! I still can't believe how many of you little dears showed up for my first party!!! OH YEAH BABY!!!

Ok, I wanted to highlight a few of my fav's ... they all were so CUTE, it was hard to narrow it down to three!!


LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!

Ingrid over at More Style Than Cash made these little beauts!!! Honestly, I would have NEVER-EVER thought of this!! Paint chips are FREE ... seriously, I've gotta make some of these, stop by her site to check 'em out!!


ARRRGGG!!! AHOY ME 'MATEYS!!

Tanya at Frou Frou Britches whipped up this darling little outfit for her little boy. Super easy and Super cute and I am SOOO making a little set for Bucket!!


Lori over at Living Organized Chaos made this flippin' DARLING tin can mini scrapbook. Seriously!! I've seen these little tins at Michaels and thought it would be cute to make them into some sort of photo holder, but had no idea how to actually go about it. THANKS to Lori, now I can!!

Ladies, you've inspired me and I thank you for it!! PLEASE grab my button if you would like to display it on your blog :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, thank you soooo much Jessica! I am so honored to be chosen in the top three! I REALLY love your blog and all of the FABULOUS ideas here!!! I will definitely returning for another party!!! :)

    Lori C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!