Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Thursday, April 29, 2010

HEY LADIES!!!

I am leaving tomorrow for a spontaneous vacay and I don't know when I'll be back!! Seriously, I don't :) Anyhoo, I don't plan on packing up my craft room and taking it with so I won't be making and posting any fun new projects. Well, who knows ... it could happen, but I PROBABLY wouldn't count on it. I just wanted to let you all know, so when you notice that I am MIA, you know that I didn't just disappear.

With that being said ... anyone want to guest post? You TOTALLY don't have to, I'm fine with just taking a small hiatus, but if any of you newbies would like to test it out or whatever, then let me know!!!

Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I'd love to guest post but I have nothing in the works, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll guest post! Love to! Lemme know how you want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to! I've got a project or 2 I could throw together, I'm sure. It would be my first time doing it, but I would love to.

    I'm a bit jealous of your spontaneous vacation. ;) Have some relaxation time for all of us, ok? And ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,
    I recently added a Link Party Directory to my blog site, Tools Are For Women Too!, listing just over 100 link parties. I made sure that Me And My Bucket was included. Here is the link http://toolsareforwomentoo.blogspot.com/p/link-parties.html Please take a look at it when you have time and link back to me somehow ,if possible. i also do a link party called Modern Craftswoman Monday. Thank you. Rory

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!