Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You are AWESOME!!!

First, I want to say that I didn't forget about the features from last week. Last night was a rough night for Bucket, so I will get the post done when he goes done for his nap. Which should be right about now :)

Secondly, I want to thank all of you for being so supportive this week. Even with me whining about having no party host, sorry about the drama queen moment!!! Reading the comments from all of you that are new to craft blogging, I am too only being doing it really since january, made me want to do this quick post.

I know that hosting sounds like a daunting task, but it really is quite simple!! All you do is create a post, using your own blog, but rather than posting it you copy the ENTIRE post in HTML and then email it to me. I could also grant you access to be an author on my blog, if that is easier for you. Thats all you have to do!! I set up the link and everything. So, it's just like you already do on your own blogs, only I paste it into a post of my own.

So ... now that I have let you know how easy it is, I was wondering if those of you that mentioned you would do it, would like to test out your hosting skills right here?? I'll be here to help you and answer any questions you may have. It will be fun!! So, if you want to do it, I PROMISE YOU CAN!! YOU ARE AWESOME AND CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TOO :) shoot me an email and we can set up a schedule. I'm excited and it will be FABULOUS!!!

*** AND THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING SO AWESOME!!!! ***

1 comment:

  1. Hey! One of my readers said they know of a program that can help you make a button for free...here is the link where she talks about it:

    http://iheartsunnydays.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-i-learnt-today.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!