Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Show Us What You're Workin' With #10!!

Hi everyone!!! I've been having so much on my Vacay, that I almost TOTALLY forgot about tomorrows party!! What kind of hostess would I be, if I didn't come through for you??!!

Luckily, I have some pictures of a project I did before we left. UNFORTUNATELY, the internet where I am is EXTREMELY sow and I am not able to actually upload the pictures ... GRRRR!!!

So sorry, but this is going to have to be another week with no project :( but I PROMISE to post the project AS SOON as we get home!!

Now, ON TO THE PARTY!!!




5 comments:

  1. you just have fun on your vacation....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm following and I linked up. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I hope adding you to my Link Party Directory brings you lots of new partiers! Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I added your button to my page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!