Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Round 2!!

So, I was asked to be a vendor at another boutique!!! It's on a Saturday this time, so I am hoping it will have a better turnout. I don't know details yet, but I will let you know (in case any of you dears wanna stop by).

It is Tuesday night though, which means it's party time!!!! Let's see what you have to share with us this week!! I still haven't been able to get a picture of Bucky in his pirate costume, little turkey!!!

Uhh . . . something is wrong with inlinkz, the site is too busy or something. I will keep trying!!!

*** It's up and running, sorry it took so long!!! ***


6 comments:

  1. Your boutique pics are adorable! The first show is always the hardest. Good to see you giving it another go! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting. I linked to this post on my blog. http://balancinglifeschaos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower and am linking up for the first time.

    Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a fabulous week! :)

    Alison
    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!