Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
*** Please excuse my terribly bland and awkward blog appearance. I'm working hard on making it look pretty . . . it's QUITE time consuming!! ***

Sunday, November 7, 2010

UGH!!!

Holy Crap!! Today is Sunday, and I TOTALLY spaced this weeks party!! All I'm going to say about that is this: the hubs ruptured his ear drum, suffers from vertigo as a result and complete hearing loss. Dr. said he can't work until everything is back to normal, so now we have to figure out just exactly how we are going to pay the bills!! He spent 5 days in bed so it was like I had 2 babies to take care off, only the hubs was WAY more demanding than bucket!! needless to say, I am pooped and the lass thing on my mind was my blog . . . SORRY!! The party is on for tomorrow though, PROMISE!!

2 comments:

  1. That is no fun about your husband. And I can totally relate to the "don't know how you'll pay the bills" part and the "two babies to take care of" part since my husband messed up his back a week ago and hasn't been back to work since and probably won't be for a while. So I really feel for you, sister, and I hope things get better quickly! And don't worry about blogland - we're not going anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your hubby. My baby ruptured both eardrums a few weeks ago - it's not pretty. Hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave some love!!